Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner,
Experience:  Enterprise Support Specialist at Arthur J Gallagher
94318210

I have a HP computer with windows 10 and I hate this

Customer Question

I have a HP computer with windows 10 and I hate this program. I'm used to windows 7. . I have to edit a pdf document and cant seem to find Adobe which I'm sed to. I got DOC Hub which I'm not familiar with. most important the dochub is not allowing me to edit the pdf document.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: oops actually the computer is a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, 7000 series. '
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes it shows its up to date. I bought the license renewal last week and I got an email with info. but haven't gotten around to figuring out how to update license. my present license expires nov 12
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, how to renew the license of the Windows 10. I already paid but don't know if I have to actually download it or it is done automatically by Microsoft.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Varner replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you!

Did you previously have a program on Windows 7 that allowed you to edit PDFs? Typically Adobe Reader will only allow you to view PDFs. To edit them, you need a program like Adobe Acrobat (software you pay for), although there is also out there FoxIt, which is a free PDF editing software and compatible with Windows 10.