Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I tried to upgrade yesterday and now I notice that when

Customer Question

I tried to upgrade yesterday and now I notice that when bring up Skype, nothing happens when I try to get on-line. Could you help me? I am at(###) ###-####
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Gateway with Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, I cued in an upgrade for Skype yesterday and noticed that my Skype has been shut down since then.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Are you using the Skype desktop version or the inbuilt version ?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.