How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I use MSN for my email. My husband & I have separate email

Customer Question

I use MSN for my email. My husband & I have separate email accounts and right now our address books have become intrmixed and I can't sepearte them. Can you tell me how to do this
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: msn email
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing that I can think of
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, how are you?

How long ago did they become intermixed?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It just happened about 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is there something I can do myself or do you have to undo what's going on?
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Sure, I can give you steps instead if you like if you're a little bit technical minded

Do you know how to bring up the previous versions of the PST file?

Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Please accept the remote support offer once more, then From your computer click the following link:

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.


Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please cancel this service and refund my money
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

You can do so here: