Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My iogi is not working, dell, no, no

Customer Question

my iogi is not working
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Sincerely,

john

Note : - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you could be online.