Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My husband sent up all our computers and since his passing I

Customer Question

My husband sent up all our computers and since his passing I am having difficulty with my emails. I lost wifi so I went from AT&T to charter but I still have sbcglobal.net mail but now I have charter.net Wifi which I cannot send email except when I send them in my icloud can you help just have one act the sbcglobal.net
JA: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?
Customer: Yes I have disconnected all the devices, wifi and router and I still have all the acts and I am able to send email only with iCloud
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I tried to install Mac sierra OS which said I have and old version that they couldn't install Mac sierra OS with
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do I have to have so many accounts for emails
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, tell me the part of the email address after the @ symbol that you are having an issue with please.