Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I purchased My professional business cards, installed it and

Customer Question

I purchased My professional business cards, installed it and it won't come up on Windows 10, 10 is not one of the operating systems you can select
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question.

Just to clarify, are you having this issue with the AVANQUEST My Professional Business Cards program?

Please reply at the box below, and then we will continue further.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

As a first step, please do this now:

RIGHT-CLICK on the program icon on your desktop, and click "Properties".

Next, click on the "Compatibility" tab at the top.

Next, TICK the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" option, and then select "Windows 7" from the dropdown menu below.

Finally, click Apply > OK, and then re-open the program. Does this resolve your issue all right?

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by submitting one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way I'll receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you.