Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Need to contat soeone I just renewed my phone but when

Customer Question

Need to contat soeone I just renewed my phone but when statement came up it had also 2 magazines I did not order help me to cancel them or I will have to cancel magic jack for lack of money
JA: I'm trying to find the right Computer Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: thank you very much
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: geez I am not sure kids say a 10 what ever that means
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: they are programed to do automatic kids take care of all that for me some times computer and I do not get along but thought I could do tis without them
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just to cancel those magazines PLEASE I LIKE USING YOUR PHONE IS HELPFUL WHEN I LOOSE MY CELL PHONE LIKE I AM 86 AND LOSE THINGS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

To cancel your MagicJack, call(###) ###-####or log into your MagicJack account online and click on the Live Chat option. Simply request the account to be deactivated on the second MagicJack. Always log into your MagicJack account online and remove your payment information.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Thank you