Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and an iPad. I will be traveling

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and an iPad. I will be traveling outside of the U.S. and want to ensure that I have backed up my files on each device to the Cloud and iCloud respectively before departing. Is it self-explanatory? Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Yes, after you sync each device you can log on to the Cloud and iCloud respectively and check that the device has indeed been backed up.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay, how do I do that for the iPad? I found the app.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

You can check online at icloud.com

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay, everything seems to be enabled, but I'm not sure how I can check to see if my photos and videos were successfully uploaded. I am signed into my Apple account now.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

When you sign in to your icloud account at icloud.com you should be able to see what all is uploaded there?