Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Nothing my att wireless acct is factory rebooting and it

Customer Question

nothing my att wireless acct is factory rebooting and it isnt takeing my password ***** phone , but k.kisling58 is recognized on desk top
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: been to att store ,got a print out from andoid on how to reset--------started with the welcome and then got to the gmail info and picasso1958 not being accepted says acct not found
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no ncant get past this google setup
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just trying to get phone up and running on the norm
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It sounds like you have more than one thing going on. Please help me to clearly understand the problem so I can best help. Is it you At&T wifi router that is currently rebooting or is your tablet or phone that is rebooting?Are you saying that you can access your gmail on your computer but not your phone?