Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have pictures in my Levono Photo Master that I want to

Customer Question

I have pictures in my Levono Photo Master that I want to email to someone. How do I do this? I am in the Levono Photo Master right now. Jan
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, I can't let anyone in my computer. I'm sorry.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you, and this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

- What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

- Do you go to your email website in order to use your email? Or do you use an email program, such as Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.?

- Can you create a new email message, then there, click on the paperclip icon (or the Attach option), then browse / select the photo you want, and check?

- And/or can you open a photo in Lenovo Photo Master program, then do you see the Share option / button at the bottom? If yes, can you click on it and check?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,