Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It is really slow loading pages my streaming is buffering,

Customer Question

Hi it is really slow loading pages my streaming is buffering
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp pavillion laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes i have windows 10 not sure if i should have done that
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am not a very tech person so any help ican get wi;; be great
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Are you facing this slowness only when you are browsing pages and watching online videos?

Which is the web browser you are using is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Thank you
Note : - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

It seems like you had requested for remote assistance i can provide that but before that i need to know whether you are communicating to me from the problematic windows 10 PC?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Thank you i will send the remote support offer now if you agree to it please accept it.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=da9834cd-13fd-4e38-8aa5-32a0d71c759a that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i wi;; have to do this another time thanx
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

It seems like you are offline now and i didn't get connected to your computer so i will cancel the remote support link for now.let me know once you are back online and ready to continue.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.