Please try the following fix:
- Press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard.
- Then the Run window should appear.
- Type msconfig then click OK.
- Then the System Configuration window should appear.
- Click on the Startup tab at the top.
- Then there, look for the item LogiDLA (and/or any Logitech item), and uncheck them all.
- Then click OK at the bottom.
- Then shut down / restart the computer and check.
- Note: If it shows Open Task Manager in the Startup tab, then click on Open Task Manager
, then click on the option More details at the bottom if shown, then click on the Startup tab at the top in the Task Manager window.
, then right-click on the item LogiDLA (and/or any Logitech item), then click on the option Disable
, then shut down / restart the computer, and check.
- If there is still any issue, please let me know if your computer has Windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10. Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, and fix this issue directly and quickly on your computer for you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,