Unexpected problems with Windows 10 upgrade We are trying to

Customer Question
load Anno1404 Venice to both...
unexpected problems with Windows 10 upgrade We are trying to load Anno1404 Venice to both my and my wifes computor. It is telling me that the activation key allowance has been exceeded for the month?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Pavillion operating on windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Updates to what Anno 1404 or windows 10?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Michelle

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you able to get on to the desktop screen of windows 10?

when do you get the error?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THIS IS NOT AN ERROR I went to the Ubisoft support site because it was telling me the activation key had been exceeded for the month. I want to be able to use MY program NOW

can you take a screen shot and post it here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I do that?

When you get the activation key message on your computer screen press the printscreen button on the keyboard that copies the screen and open Mspaint and paste it there and save it. Now you can post the saved photo over here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK bear with me while I do that.

take your time.

thanks for the screen shot picture. This is not a windows 10 activation error you must have install some program software and the error is of that program and not windows.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I Know that, that is why I went to the ubisoft support site which has brought me hear.

What software is it for Ubisoft

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Anno 1404 Venice

did you purchase the software or you are using a trail version?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I purchased it several years ago, I am trying to reinstall after the latest Windows 10 upgrade caused it run slow.

Uninstall the package completely and after removal reboot the computer and then try reinstalling it back.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have already done that.

your windows 10 is 32 bit or 64 bit?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am running 32 bit.
I suspect that this problem is because we have loaded onto 2 computers in our house so that we can play multiplay on a LAN connection. I merely want to remove the block which is not allowing the second activation.

if the software is bought for a single computer with single license then it will not work on the other computer.

you can purchase license for the second computer and then it should work. Is it working fine on the first computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rubbish, we have been doing so with game for several years !

let me open the question to other experts for there input.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK thanks I will sign out and wait for email.
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if you still require assistance with the activation problem for Anno 1404 Venice?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Andy, Computer Consultant