Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Should I uninstall windows live mail and re install to make

Customer Question

should I uninstall windows live mail and re install to make it work, I tried every way possible to make live mail work, no was, keeps giving me error that it can't connect to my mail server.
JA: To clarify, what error message are you getting?
Customer: The error is 0X800CCC0E
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This all started when windows 10 finished loading all the total program on my computer, I once had windows 7, the mail worked well then
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything only one answer was that I might have a stuck mail?
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: I will have to use a credit card
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 12 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

This is a so called "socket error", usually caused by a firewall or malware which is blocking ports. Could I possibly connect to your machine to analyze the problem directly and fix it for you?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? I would really like to help you and look forward to your reply. Thank you very much.