Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was wondering can you please help me I don't remember my

Customer Question

Good evening hi my name is Scott Seibel I was wondering can you please help me I don't remember my password ***** my email on yahoo this is my email***@******.*** The other day by mistake I deleted the email from my phone and this is my telephone number(###) ###-####and and the question was what was the first pets name the answer is Sam I was wondering can you please help me with this I prescient it thank you very much sincerely ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear *****,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

I just had a look at your Yahoo account, it is asking to confirm a telephone number that begins with "9", not with 6. Do you still remember that telephone number with all digits?

If you wish, I can also remotely connect to you and we try to solve the problem directly at your computer together.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there Scott? I would really like to help you. If you wish we can connect remotely now and try to solve your issue. Thank you very much!

Dear *****,

can you please let me know how we should go on with your question?

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you could be online?