I cannot get into my Microsoft account. The message is that

Customer Question
I cannot get into my...
I cannot get into my Microsoft account. The message is that there is no such account! I have tried 8 to 10 times, and the same thing happened last week when I tried to get in.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is an Apple 174 SuperDrive 8x External SB DoubleLayer DVD177RWCDRW Drive
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reason I was trying to get in was to reset my password ***** my Facebook account has apparently been hacked.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
10/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the microsoft account email address?

Andy, Computer Consultant