Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

How do I renew my Microsoft Office365 that expired 9/13/16,

Customer Question

How do I renew my Microsoft Office365 that expired 9/13/16
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Toshiba satelite
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

First, check your auto renew setting by signing in to www.office.com/myaccount. Look under "Payment and Billing" to see if automatic renewal is set to "On." If automatic renewal is set to "On," your subscription will renew automatically. If automatic renewal is set to "Off," go here : https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Office-365-Renewal/categoryID.68289700 and select the Office 365 version you want to renew.

Important note: Make sure that you use the same Microsoft account that you used when setting up your original subscription. Any time you have remaining will be automatically added to your existing subscription. If you use a different Microsoft account, you will be creating a new subscription.

Thank you