My inbox is gone in msn mail. many other sub folders are

Customer Question
my inbox is gone in...
my inbox is gone in msn mail. many other sub folders are still there with mail in them, but no inbox.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: windows 7 in desktop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
10/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How do you access your email is it on the web browser or you are using an email client like outlook etc.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
web
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there?

on which browser?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
chrome

Try to reset chrome and then try login and check.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what do you mean, reset chrome

That is correct.

You can restore your browser settings in Chrome at any time. You might need to do this if apps or extensions you installed changed your settings without your knowledge. Your saved bookmarks and passwords won't be cleared or changed.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
  5. In the box that appears, click Reset. ​

These steps won't provide a full reset. For example, some settings like fonts or accessibility won't be deleted.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i mean, what do you mean by resetting chrome? what is that?

steps given please follow them

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You've now sent the same text message to my phone 7 times. why?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what steps?

I have sent it only one time not seven times you may have email server problem.

are you chatting on a computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i reset, but that didn't touch anything to do with msn mail.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you familiar with msn mail. i'm sure you'll need to be to solve this problem....

Dont worry i am very much well versed with Msn and other emails.

after browser reset try loggin in to your Msn account and check for inbox.

If you want i can provide secure remote access and will fix the problem for you. Remote access is an additional service which allows the expert to work directly on the problem and it provides quick resolution, you can sit back and watch while the experts fixes the problem right in front of you. This saves you a whole lot of time and money from hiring an onsite technician.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
great. have you seen this problem before? did that already. no dice...

when did the problem start and when was the email working fine last time without a problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
working fine a few days ago

can you open Internet explorer and try msn on that browser and let me know it works fine on it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
tried that. no change.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm concerned that you don't have the knowledge to correct this problem I have. I have to leave now. How do I cancel my monthly service?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you for trying.
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not want you to be connected to my computer. Too much risk. I do not believe that you have the skills solve my problem. Please reverse the charge to my Paypal account or I will process complaint.

I have been in this business of IT for over 20 years and have fixed your problem or similar problems scores of thousands of times. I do have the skills to do this, but I respect your opinion. I will send up the refund request for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please refund. Thx.
Andy, Computer Consultant