Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I wish to track my order from T-MART: my

Customer Question

Hello,I wish to track my order from T-MART: my E-Mail"*****@******.*** " I ordered from them and received part of my parcel,then received an E-Mail stating that my remaining part parcel was shipped October 10 ,I have tried to track via T-Mart with no acknowledgment of my e-mail address,; but my order #160924RYXJQN .my tracking #***********.could you please investigate as I payed through Pay Pal ,
Please I am N.R.Paul Corbeil ,254 King St West ,North Bay Ontario Canada
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Has everything worked out please ?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Actually no they are having ,problems so the account# ***** the same but your order#16764298543 din't work they where part of the hack; so I asked them for my password ***** that was even changed and there chat one was not working.Then I started from scratch with the new password ***** they even sent me two e-mail to apologize then everything work out fine ,Thank you for your sévices ne have a good day....Paul Corbeil.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply, I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved, if you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your input as needed to know what was going on and your order number didn't work ; after trying and my password *****'t work knot my e-mail wasn't recongnized ,I saw an address on one of my e-mail"*****@******.*** and I tried it and asked for my password ***** it was changed and this shit happens and I wonder about the hack then it all made sense .but you go where the info was and I am happy with the outcome so thanks again and I would have done the same ,good business go friends the best to you .."....Paul.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

You are very welcome.