I was watching a program on tv just now and the screen went

Customer Question
black. It said that it...
I was watching a program on tv just now and the screen went black. It said that it was refreshing the system but that was over 5 minutes ago. It still says that it is refreshing the system. my bill isn't due until next month. can you help? my number on the account is(###) ###-#### my passcode is 1562
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Do you have more than one tv, and if so are others having the same issue?
Who is providing your cable/satellite service?

Initially, please unplug power to your cable/sat box for a few minutes, then replug and wait a few more minutes for it to come online, and let me know if the signal comes back.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Andy, Computer Consultant