How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IT Miro Your Own Question
IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 3140
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Type Your Computer Question Here...
IT Miro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was conversing with a Tech Export regarding computer

Customer Question

This is Helen Rodden I was conversing with a Tech Export regarding computer trouble and we were separated. Do you know anything about this and how we can reconnect
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alton IL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes and I have also paid deposit
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I didn't know I was speaking with a Lawyer.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry for the issue. I can't see any of the previous conversations here under your name. Do you know the name of the Expert who was assisting you?


IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.
Hello again!May I know if you still require assistance?Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.