Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Within the last couple weeks my computer is acting very

Customer Question

Within the last couple weeks my computer is acting very slow, like I'm on dialup. My computer is a Pavilion 14 Notebook PC (14-v062us). What can I do to speed it up back to where it was.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, is your Internet speed or your system's performance speed slow now?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Please don't worry about the failed remote assistance offer on your screen; our remote session will come at no extra charge. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=edc850ca-97eb-41a4-9065-ee2179fa64b4

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The internet speed is 20mb so I believe its the computer maybe being clogged up from something.
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Hmm, I see. No issues, please follow the steps in my above reply to download and open/run the remote file, and then I'll connect and check the issue for you. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the remote session. Since your issue was not resolved, as requested, I'll request a full refund for you now. Thank you.