Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

NEED EXPERT ASSISTANCE FROM CONSULTANT EXPERT IN ONEDRIVE

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be happy to help you with your Microsoft OneDrive issues. Can you tell me please what kind of problem you are having?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We have a OneDrive account and our computer consultant (who is no longer available) added it to our library, We are able to put a WORD document into One Drive by goung to our Library, clicking on the OneDrive icon and doing a "save as" and the document goes into OneDrive.
We have obtained a separate, new OneDrive Account. and can't figure out how to put the new OneDrive icon in our libary Can you help us?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Absolutely. Having more than one ONEDRIVE account can be problematic. Only one will work "automatically". We can get around the problem by creating a special shortcut to each OneDrive accout, and you can sign in to the one that you want to work with before saving the document.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Lemoin, do you still need assistance with this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Don't need help w/ OneDrive but do need help w/ Chrome-Drive-Gmail:
Need help w/ following:
When I click on Chrome I get this message: "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line systrace.exe tool for more detail." We have watched the video for side-by-side configuration not correct but haven't tried it yet.
We are also having problems setting up a new gmail account and can't get past the verification request.
I believe we are a subscriber to your service. Have no problem letting you remotely operate our computer. If you are authorized you may call me on 1-800-BlueHeron (1-***-***-****). I and my assistant are here working on this problem.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hello there. I can help you with this, There can be a number of different causes of the Chrome error and it may take quite a bit of time to fix. It appears that you are a subscriber (you can verify that by contacting Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help). Unfortunately, membership does not cover Add-On services like SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. I will send an offer for SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. If you'd like to accept I will connect to your computer and work on the problem while you watch. Otherwise, I will opt-out and see if another expert might be willing to walk you through what is going to be a quite complicated process. Let me know your preferences please.