Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to over write the factory window 10 home with windows

Customer Question

I want to over write the factory window 10 home with windows pro. I have remove the partistions and try reloading, but it still loads window 10 home... why
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: hang on I need to look up the model of the computer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: M32BF-US002T is the model it was loaded with window 10 and I whant to replace the os with windows pro and yes build 1607 loaded before I tryed this
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Are you using an upgrade DVD and do you have the Pro license?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I do not want your help any more... I don't want to pay $39 dollars for the answer... I'll figure it out on my own!
Thanks but no thanks.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Very well. Good luck!