Je dois réinitialiser chrome, internet, mozarilla firefox

Customer Question
etc! comment faire?...
je dois réinitialiser chrome, internet, mozarilla firefox etc!
comment faire?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
10/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Can you explain the issue in English like are you trying to reset Internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome ?

Sincerely,

It seems like you had opened new question to reply back to me,please reply to me using this page.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I opened table of configuration and then well I don't remember very well

I am not clear.Is this issue regarding opening a online file on a web browser mentioned above?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It seems I opened chrome (by chance) well I am not really familiar with this. Help me if you can

I am not clear of the issue you are facing so can you explain what you are trying to do?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think it is more a kind of meting to date

Ma'am i believe you are not seeing my above replies so i will ask again are you trying to open a online files on Internet explorer,Chrome or Firefox ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You are still there? Very simply, I see my invoice informed by server, bu it is impossible to open the specified / detailed invoice!

Do you know what file format it is,Is it a excel file ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is my server who informs me of the amount and the date of the invoice! But I can not enter the specified invoice!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, it is send by windows live mail

OK i am still confused so may i access your PC and check it directly in your computer.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that i can send you the offer for doing remote assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows Live Mail ( together with all the other mails)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please access!!

Thank you.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=697dbd36-135a-45cc-9dfb-92e31fd75d8d that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THIS IS A FRAUDE! i ask you to immediately refound my account with € 40 !!

This is not a fraud,who told you this is fraud i only tried to help.

Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not sure that you will be able to help me! Up to now you were only CONFUSED and now you want me to agree to a supplementary payment of € 39. No, look for another fool!! I will send this printed conversation for contrôle!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
System € 40 was only payable in case of entire satisfaction!

I didn't charge any additional amount.I was confused because you aren't giving a clear picture of the file opening issue that is why i offered remote support to see it directly to get a clear picture.If you do not want to continue then its OK i will request customer service to close this question and refund the amount.

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to receive your answer. Thank you in advance

I told you i do not know what type of file you are opening that is why i offered remote support to check it directly,If you want me to help you allow me to access your computer and check it.

Let me know.

I still didn't get connected to your PC so without seeing the issue i cannot understand the issue you are facing and provide the solution for it.I will cancel this remote session and open this to other experts so that they can try to help.

Sincerely,

Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Andy, Computer Consultant