Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

CAN NOT PAY FOR PURCHASES -- WITH MY PAYPAL CANADA ACCOUNT

Customer Question

CAN NOT PAY FOR PURCHASES -- WITH MY PAYPAL CANADA ACCOUNT -- SINCE MY PC WAS HACKED LAST WEEK.
ALL HACKING PROBLEMS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLVED: NEW CREDIT & DEBIT CARS, AND REFORMATTED PC HARD DRIVE.
CAN'T FIND A PHONE NUMBER OR WEB LINK FOR "PAYPAL CANADA" TECH/CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
CAN YOU HELP. AND IF SO, WHAT IS THE FEE?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am assuming you need to get into your paypal account and either change things around for your new

cards, payments etc. or find your password/reset it again?

Please use the link below to either sign in for canada paypal OR use this and hit having trouble signing in

if you need to reset your password.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/signin

This is their number for support: 1-***-***-****

As for fees and payment/agreement inquiries? I cannot see that side of your account. I am a technician.

I do not see those areas of your account, only the portion that is credited to me after the solution is rated.

Customer support can answer all of your questions in that area if you contact them:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin