I can't get in touch with anyone and my phone is not

Customer Question
workable due to you resetting...
I can't get in touch with anyone and my phone is not workable due to you resetting my google account I didn't know I had
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I can't without a pin
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: What the hell do I do. I need my damn phone
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Just fix my phone
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/15/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the make and model of the phone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Vg10

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What the hell am I to do about my phone

I need to know the make (brand name) and the model number.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have a google account so how can you reset my god damn phone.

I am sorry Karen but you are not answering my question.

I need to know the make (brand name) and the model number of the phone.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Model number is *****

Thank you so much give me a moment to review the phone.

Do you have any data on the phone which you would need.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I get no response from you...what the hell

Do you want me to call you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You are doing nothing to fix my phone

I am sorry Karen but you are not following my requests.

I can open this question to other experts.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have answered ALL of your questions

Do you have any data on the phone which you would need or doing a factory reset will be ok with you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Factory reset us fine

ok great, please ready all the steps carefully and perform one by one.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What steps
  1. Turn off the device and wait for 1 minute
  2. Now press and hold the Volume down buttons and Power button on the phone till you see an android robo or LG logo.
  3. When the LG logo appears, release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume downbutton.
  4. The Factory data reset screen appears.

5. Press the Volume down button to advance the cursor until Yes is selected.

6. Press the Power button to confirm.

7. The Erase all user data and restore default settings screen appears.

8. Press the Volume down button until Yes is selected.

9. Press the Power button to confirm.

10. The device will now reset itself. Wait until the process has finished.

11. Your device now has been reset to its original factory settings.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Didn't work

This is the only step which will work and if you take the phone to any repair show they will only perform these steps.

You may give it a try one more time.

Andy, Computer Consultant