Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

HAD TROUBLE GAINING ACCESS TO MY ACCT. KNOWN AS. i MADE A

Customer Question

HAD TROUBLE GAINING ACCESS TO MY ACCT. KNOWN AS***@******.***. i MADE A TRIP TO vERIZON AND THEY ADVISED THAT SINCE i DID NOT KNOW MY LAST PASSWORD, OR THE DATE THAT i ESTABLISHED THE GOOGLE ACCT, i WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A NEW E MAIL ADDRESSL WHICH i DID ESTABLISH. nOW i HAVE TO NOTIIIFY ALL THER PEOPLE IN MY ADDRESS BOOK OF MY NEW E MAILL ADDRESS. hOW DO i GOO ABOUT DOING THAT AND DE[ISCLOSING TO MY pc THAT i AM A NEW USER???
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: ia HAVE tIME wARNER SERVICE and Verizon for smart phone and i pad.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, however I did uninstall qoyuite a few apps whiich I was advised that I did not need.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will provide any information he needs. My old e mail address was***@******.***. The new address just assignis is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I can tell you how to send out a mass email with all your contacts to update them, but first;

do you still have access to a phone number ending in 41? If you do, you may be able to recover your

old account with some digging. It shows as a security option for you. Verizon isnt going to help you

recover accounts as it is not 'gmail' they serve.

Would you like to try to recover?

If not, that is fine as well. Tell me what operating system 7,.8,10 windows you have or a mac?

And we can proceed. I have an appointment in just a little bit, but it will only take about half an hour

and i will come back to the office to help you with either method you would like.

Please advise?

~Franklin