Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Having trouble with resetting forgotten password. Get to the

Customer Question

having trouble with resetting forgotten password. Get to the page to send code to another e-mail account (my wife's:***@******.***. Get code and enter it and screen tells me it didn't work and I can't sign in at this time. The telephone listed for recovery is a cell which doesn't work at my home location. Account in question is***@******.***. Please help as I am getting frustrated. John Tuffy
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: g-mail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason