You may revert back to factory settings, which will erase everything including the problems by following the instructions below:
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up/Down buttons and then press the Power button.
- When you see the Boot Mode Selection Menu, let go of all buttons.
- Press the Volume Down button to tap Recovery, then press the Volume Up button.
- From the triage screen, press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and release the Volume Up button, and then let go of the Volume Down button.
- Choose "Wipe data" or "Factory Reset" (Use the volume keys to move the selection and use the power button to choose the option)
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Choose "reboot system now"
Once that is complete, your phone will be reset and the problem will be gone.
One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page: