I go online and google comes up. I try to go somewhere and

Customer Question
it says I am not...
I go online and google comes up. I try to go somewhere and it says I am not registered. I have tried to join google and I keep getting the run around. All I want to do in get the program, and I have tried for a couple of months and I can't get a telephone number. It keeps stopping me. I just want to join google.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
10/12/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please answer the following question?

Are you trying to open a new google account?

Are you using a windows or mac PC?

Sincerely,

Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you could be online.

Andy, Computer Consultant