How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an e-mail I can't use. The email is:

Customer Question

I have an e-mail I can't use. The email is: ***@******.***
I need to change the security for some reason, I don't know why, and I gave a telephone number for a code to be sent to me, however it said that a code will be given to me in 30 days at the telephone number I gave. The problem is that I will not be at that number in 30 days as we go away for the winter, and I need my e-mail now. A code can be sent to my wife's e-mail address: ***@******.*** rather than the telephone number I sent earlier.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you able to receive email at your address?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, it's out as well, but I can receive a response at my wife's email address: hanneban@gmailcom
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you want to contact me go to my wife's e-mail ***@******.***
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

My apologies. Since your recovery email address is no longer in use and you wife's address

wasn't already on file, you'll need to wait for the postal response. No one on this site

will be able to get you access to the account.