Using my android phone. Received a message that my password

Customer Question
***** expired. I have not...
Using my android phone. Received a message that my password ***** expired. I have not been able to log into POF. I tried reset password, but I don't get anything from POF.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I haven't been able to reset my password ***** username
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I gave someone my email address and they said that they needed the code key to Yahoo in order to send me some pictures which I never received. It was about 8 letters. I still have it in my messages
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
10/11/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. How can I try to fix the problem

you are not able to login to which account POF or your yahoo email?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I would like you to walk me thru. I just gave up 37 dollars and haven't been told anything yet

i can walk you through just to be clear i want to know do you have access to your email yahoo?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can log into Yahoo, not POF

alright thanks for confirming

what is the username of the POF account?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
MiszK
  1. Open POF recovery page. by clicking here. ...
  2. Enter email address. Type the email address that's linked to the POF account and click on Submit.
  3. Confirmation. Your ads will be inserted here by. ...
  4. Reset your password. is the title of the mail you will receive now. ...
  5. Pick a new password.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's doing the same as it has been. I get a message saying remove POF from bulk folder and click not junk

Do you want me to remote connect and check your screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you think it has anything to do with the Yahoo code key.

if you are following the forgot password ***** then yes you should get a reset code in your recovery email.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want it fixed. I paid for POF and this. Just don't want to waste money if you can't fix.do you need the code key and how do you reset it

You are not wasting your money, I am helping you out for this.

What is the email address where you got the pof code?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. *********************

the code you already receieved has been expired i will send you a new code on your email so i would need your email address.

check your email for a new pof code

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nothing is there

Check the junk folder. POF email takes some time to reach.

is this email registered with POF?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's the only email that I use. Nothing in spam either. The Yahoo account key that I gave out is VEGKHBZH

is this the new code you got now?

the reset link has been sent in your email from POF click on that link and it will ask you to enter a new password.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I got it two days ago. A friend said he needed to send me something and I been having trouble since. Not sure if it is related

code is not the right email its the reset link you must get in your email as the screenshot attached.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can't see the pictures

i have checked the link after uploading it click on the link and it should open it on a new tab.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can see a part of the picture in the top left hand corner of my phone. I can't see the whole picture

do you have a computer to check it will open fully on a computer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just a smart tv. Will that work

if you are ready to share your yahoo password ***** can try to reset it from my side and later you can change your yahoo and pof password.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Password ***** ***** it's the same for POF

ok let me try

the yahoo email server is slow i am waiting for the email to arrive.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I been trying for two days. It never came

it comes but as i said yahoo email has a problem it filters and receives emails that takes time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

will let you know once i am in.

Still waiting for the link to come up in the email.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've done the same thing. That's why I need help. I tried the link and I still haven't seen it yet

there is a gmail account found in the yahoo email did you check the gmail account if the pof reset it send in that.

There is a problem with POF email server i have fixed the password ***** issue many times.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I guess so. Its the last resort. What do I need to do

nothing just wait for the email to arrive with the reset link.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Let me know when it comes thru

sure i will.

can you check***@******.*** for pof email

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nothing there

when was the last time you were able to access pof?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Saturday 10/8

ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for trying. I am just going to give up on it.

i will still wait for it sometimes it takes 24 hrs to unlock the account.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** am just going to try to get a refund. Haven't been on the site long

i have signed out from yahoo its all your now.

Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 year ago
Robert M., Consultant

Check your spam folder for the password ***** link

Pof gets flagged as spam a lot

Or you can just make a new Pof account. They are free and you don't get a lot of support with them. Sometimes it's just easier to ! make a new one

Robert M., Consultant