Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Every time I try to do anything on my Mac, I am effectively

Customer Question

Every time I try to do anything on my Mac, I am effectively by a request to participate in Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program. Despite saying that I will get to it later, I can't seem to get past it. Can you help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what the message about Microsoft Customer Experience says, exactly and in full, please, and what options is offers, and what options you have tried.

Also please tell me what is on your screen behind that message?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well, I have to get it back to answer that , and I"mnot sire how to do that without leaving you. I do remember that the backround has a Microsoft logo in a sick yellow color

By all means determine that. You can get back to me through

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9y9wr-every-time-try-anything-mac-effectively.html

any time.

I'm sure there's a solution to this. Note down the info I asked for, please, and get back to me at your leisured convenience. Thanks.

I am sorry to say that I cannot offer Secure Remote assistance at this time, myself.

With apologies, I have Opted Out of this case, turning it over to the general body of JustAnswer Experts. Thanks for your patience meanwhile.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi Daniel! My name is***** will be happy to assist you with this remotely. Please click on the link below:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded. Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I have entered my phone number in the private "contact information" area so you can call me if you are having any problems downloading and installing TeamViewer for MAC. I am also attaching a screen shot of the information that I will need once Team Viewer has been installed.