About an hour ago Firefox fox repeatedly sent me error

Customer Question
About an hour ago...

About an hour ago Firefox fox repeatedly sent me error messages saying that my password ***** ***** invalid when I try ti access my email. This same problem has now migrated into FaceBook and Cox High Speed Internet. I must get back into contact with business associates! Please help a.s.a.p. Thanks.
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

All day today and any time throughout day or night.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Nor any new applications, erc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

When I have gone through the various processes of receiving CODES to get back in, Firefox wants to send them through the very places I can't get to. And, the phoned codes don/t work either. I'm in a loop!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
10/7/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi!

What account are you trying to get back into?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I'm not sure I"m contacting the right people but, it's a
Hi - i'm not sure I"m contacting the right people but, it's a facebook problem, actually … read more
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Associate's Degree
Someone has tried to Change my Facebook password but The
Someone has tried to Change my Facebook password ***** The email I used to set the account up … read more
Chavez Clemons Jr
Chavez Clemons Jr
President and Founder,
Bachelor of Science
It says that facebook is reviewing a photo of mine and it is
hi, it says that facebook is reviewing a photo of mine and it is reviewing it for security reasons. I tried creating my business page and now I have no access to it, please help, I need access to my b… read more
Amaresha K
Amaresha K
BE
Stop searching for answers—
By mistake I hit "reset" on my kindle and now all my
By mistake I hit "reset" on my kindle and now all my information s gone. I cannot register for a password ***** I cannot remember my password. … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
I am seeking help to get rid of maybe facebook acounts. I
Good Afternoon I am seeking help to get rid of maybe facebook acounts. I think I have 3, but I only want to have one … read more
Amaresha K
Amaresha K
BE
Can you please help me with my facebook page? It should be
it should be updated, what's going on is i recently made a business page attached to my facebook account. i put two factor authentication on my page not realizing for some reason it was attached to my old cell phone number. now i have ads running that are charging me money and i can't access my facebook page because it's sending a verification to a cell phone number that's no longer active i also tried to remove myself as an admin “as it was listing my name twice”(in hopes to delete the two factor authentication ) and it deleted me off my page it whole as an admin now i have absolutely no idea what to do, and my business facebook page is running ads attached to my debit card and i have no way to access my page or stop it … read more
BobC
BobC
Masters
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have forgotten my password and have repeatedly gone
I have forgotten my password ***** have repeatedly gone through the steps to reset it but am not receiving a six digit code via email … read more
Hema Malini
Hema Malini
B Tech
I can't get into Facebook after entering all info? March.
I can't get into Facebook after entering all info? … read more
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
I have a Facebook problem. I created a business page in
Hello--I have a Facebook problem. I created a business page in 2015. It was through an account I named PFF Willmar. I have deleted that account. However, the page remains alive. I can't get rid of it.… read more
Michael T
Michael T
I have a contract postal station that has been required to
I have a contract postal station that has been required to use a new Netpost meter. I have installed a high speed cox cable system and am able through my 7 year old lap top get an internet connection.… read more
IT Manager,
This is a Facebook problem. We have a business page under my
This is a Facebook problem. We have a business page under my wife's private account. When selecting "use Facebook as (business page name)" the browser works for a little while and then presents a blan… read more
I have a pc, and hve updated adobe, I have a mojor problem
I have a pc, and hve updated adobe, I have a mojor problem getting feeds or posting them,,,is this a computer problem or game HC,,,,,, clues are my major problem… read more
Justin
Justin
Network Administrator,
Stop searching for answers—
why cant I have facebook on my computer,& a message pops
why can't I have facebook on my computer,& a message pops up when I do go on facebook,that says don't run this script!A.S.A.P.!Can You Please get back to me!… read more
networkwiz
networkwiz
System Engineer,
My facebook account is locked. I have reset the password XXXXX
My facebook account is locked. I have reset the password XXXXX times and attempted to cut and paste the unlock code provided by facebook. Upon entering the code and pressing submit code - "invalid res… read more
Computer Specialist,
I have forgotten my facebook password. I finally have acess to high speed internet and wh
I have forgotten my facebook password. I finally have acess to high speed internet and when I tried to reset my password XXXXX states I have exceeded my number of attempts. I have been trying for 3 da… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
To DRobertson, (if available) Hello you helped me in November
To DRobertson, (if available) Hello you helped me in November with a computer problem, that worked well. I now have another problem with the same computer, have a virus. I am running XP operating syst… read more
DRobertson
DRobertson
Owner/Technician,
I have two accounts and wish to delete one or merge them into
I have two accounts and wish to delete one or merge them into the really active one; how do I do that?… read more
Network & System Administrator,
At home I have Cox HIgh Speed internet service. I can access
At home I have Cox HIgh Speed internet service. I can access Slingbox and stream nicely on my laptop. At work I have Cox internet connection as well (with wireless). I can locate Slingbox, but the str… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program