I have a HP Photosmart C6280 All In One purchased in 2009

Customer Question
I have a HP Photosmart...
I have a HP Photosmart C6280 All In One purchased in 2009 that good for me.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A couple weeks ago I installed Windows 10 and now I cannot get it to scan.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I cannot even find it on my computer to check out it's pages. It will print, however. How do I fix it. It was working great until W 10.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I have not up dated it for awhile.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see the HP Photosmart program or HP Solution Center program on your computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Andy, Computer Consultant