Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Was given a gateway NE56R31u, by original owner, said she

Customer Question

Hi, was given a gateway NE56R31u, by original owner, said she could not get it to work, but if I did she wanted her pictures that were on it. Her name is ***** ***** was married to a ***** *****. Ugly divorce. I have got the computer to restart and goes to a hotmail screen that says log in with last password ***** on this account. Even Susan does not remember it. That account has been closed a while. Any way past this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

where are the pictures located is it on the computer local drive or its on her email?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Michelle, I'm not sure. Heck she is probably not sure. Right now I'm on my phone, I can not get it to connect to our wifi in the RV park.

First you need to check where the pictures are stored is it on the computer hard drive or it on email, cloud server or Pi-casa.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm sure she's sleeping right now. Will have to wait till morning / afternoon. Sorry

No problem you can let me know tomorrow.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok

Goodnight.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, I'm a night person, just getting started. To many years working nights I suppose. But night to you, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Sure, i will wait for your reply tomorrow.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Michelle, are you working tonight
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was not able to get answer from the lady until today. Hopefully we can finish what we started since nothing got resolved our first conversation.

Hi John let me know the time i will be online when you are.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michelle, again sorry. I got home late, she was drunk. Talked to her today, she said the pictures were on the hard drive. I still can not get past the hotmail login, she said f#¥? It. !!! I still want to remove the hotmail log in crap. Any chance if that.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm pretty much online, al the time at night.

Do you want to continue now as i am online now. Let me know. Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let me put the guns away and get that out, give me ten.

let me know when we can start.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok ready

we are trying to fix the hotmail issue correct?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
need to bypass that log in screen where I can get in.

can you tell me the problem a bit more in detail, you want to get hotmail screen removed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I wish you could, the RV parks internet is not very good, 400 others online. It is not connecting, I'm trying. But it's not letting me in.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm trying a different path

are you facing difficulty in logging in to the hotmail account or you have internet issue.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Both, can not get past log in screen on computer without her old password, and computer Is not connecting to wifi. It's hit and miss on getting online. If you want, I will watch it and when I get online I will let you know.

alright.