Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a HP HPE137 that just had a windows 10 update. Now I

Customer Question

I have a HP HPE137 that just had a windows 10 update. Now I cannot log in. I have been using my PIN but it is rejected. I am on my laptop. HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sorry to hear that you are facing such issue.

Have you tried entering your windows 10 login password ***** of pin?

Note: -If you are getting blocked from replying to me by a pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer, its optional and only need to use if it’s necessary. You can close that pop up for the time being and then use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

It seems like there is a payment failure for remote assistance.Customer care will contact you to clear that but in the mean time we can continue in this chat page

please answer my above question which is " Have you tried entering your windows 10 login password ***** of pin? "

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
cc CREDIT. Info is what I copied off card. Are you in a foreign country, if so the card will not work. the issuer will DENY
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sir justanswer site is a US based company which you can find on this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us

The experts working on the site are from different parts of the world.

We can try to fix this issue without remote assistance so let me know a time which we can continue in the chat.Let m you know your time zone too.

Sincerely,