How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to use my desktop computer. It is a Gateway

Customer Question

I would like to use my desktop computer. It is a Gateway 831GM with Windows Xp. I am trying to open internet explorer to access some web sites of the State of Washington Law.
After several automatic updates by Microsoft, i have no access to anything.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 10 months ago.

Hello Stephen,

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

Are you trying to connect the computer with a wire or wireless?