I purchased a M5A99FX PRO R2.0 3 months ago on ebay and it

Customer Question
went out with the memory...
I purchased a M5A99FX PRO R2.0 3 months ago on ebay and it went out with the memory light staying red all the time. I tried different Corsair Vengeance DDR3 modules, new power supply and new case, but no joy! I ordered a new factory sealed version on ebay from a different seller, but the seller wouldn't refund or replace the motherboard. Will you take the board back and send me another one to sell or save as a back-up?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hi there it looks like you have contacted us (Just Answer) by mistake. We are not affiliated with eBay or any eBay seller. You will need to contact the seller of that item through ebay. If you would like to pay for assistance for me to assist you with that, I can certainly do that. If you have indeed reached us by mistake you can contact***@******.*** and request a refund or I can forward the question to customer support for a refund.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did contact the seller through ebay and he stated that he only gives a 90 day refund period and I was over that limit. So That's why I contacted Asus.

I see... I am afraid we're not Asus (or affiliated with Asus either).

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay I'll try Asus Support. Thanks!

This is the site you need to visit https://www.asus.com/us/support/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No Thank You!

good luck

Andy, Computer Consultant