Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

A +windows tech worked on my computer a few days ago and

Customer Question

A
+windows tech worked on my computer a few days ago and could not find the problem. Windows.com will not stay pen neither will my Print Artissssst and Adobe Photochop. When I try to oen them I get the followsing message. a problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will correct it. Close the program will notify you if a solution is available. Has not been foring for several months. Would it be possible to get download of Windows 7 and have a disk sent to me so I can download it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason