I just bought my 2 in 1 Tablet Quad-Core Processor 10.1"

Customer Question
Screen Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard...
I just bought my 2 in 1 Tablet Quad-Core Processor 10.1" Screen Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Purple in august and my monitor was accidently stepped on. I need to know how much it would cost for you to replace it, I also need to know the address to send it to.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What is the model name of your RCA device?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
W101 V2 [DC/C.C.5V-2.0A]

Do you want for me to give you links to where you can buy the replacement along with instructions to replace the screen or do you wish for me to locate a service shop for you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i would like you to give me the links to where i can buy the replacement along with instructions

Thank you for your patience. I have located the correct information for you.

A good used replacement screen can be purchased from the following page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-RCA-10-1-CAMBIO-W101-LCD-Screen-/252337044538?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

The instructions on the following video are for a similar model and the instructions will be the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-bFHycvN7k

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Expert