Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Blocked access to yahoo email,Every time to get access to

Customer Question

Blocked access to yahoo email,Every time to get access to yahoo asking passwirds,can be I made miss take or something now is asking where did I spent my honey moon,I did not have any honey moon,I don't remember the unswer,all security questions usually are my home town Vilnius,but it doest work,I need my email back,help me please,li am not Profesional with I T,I to tal blocked from the world,
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: How to relowed the page?????
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My laptop was installed by somebody that I will be abke to use.Now every time is asking password, refuse password,not outomatically sign in.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Account security issues,our notice to potentially affected users.My email***@******.***, password ***** 13,honey moon-have no udeat..
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

On how many devices do you access yahoo email?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Phone and laptop
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How many additional charges u will intimidate me?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I wish that you will not charge me $31 becouse you did not help anything.If you will I will block my payment threw Discovery card.

Secure Remote Assistance is an additional service which is an offer to our customers for speedy result as an expert works directly on the problem and it saves time and money.
Its totally up to you to choose or deny the service as its an "optional" service.

let me know the yahoo address you are facing problem with.