I am in Perth, Western Australia and urgently need to buy an…

Customer Question
Hi, I am in...

Hi, I am in Perth, Western Australia and urgently need to buy an AC power adapter for my Thinkpad T440p. Is there a dealer/supplier that you can recommend? Many thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your ThinkPad?

Lenovo ThinkPad T440p

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi!

Are you looking for a local place that sells the power adapter or a website that can mail it to you?