Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am unable to unmute my microphone on when using my cell

Customer Question

Hi I am unable to unmute my microphone on when using my cell Skype..Everthing else on my phone apps is working fine..Can you please lease help me..Verizon said it is NOT their problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Fran,

What is the make/model of your phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

What is the make/model of your phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Go to Settings then Applications then Skype

Select App Permissions and allow access to Microphone

Now try using Skype with your microphone.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.