I a trying to check a bag...help !!!!

Customer Question
i a trying to check a bag...help !!!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need you to walk me through I am not good at this.
9/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Before I offer instructions, please tell me, how or where are you trying to check a bag?

Use the Reply To Expert function to reply with information, as to where, on what website, etc., you are trying to check a bag. And I will guide you through the process.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am leaving tmrrw 9:23am from tampa fl to atlantic city nj conf code x3eh9b I make $11.50 hr caring for elderly I need ur help desperately !!!

OK. I'm here. Thanks for responding.

Please - how did you schedule the flight to Atlantic City? with a website, e.g. hotels.com, or travelocity, or orbitz, etc. ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just fly
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you going to help me ive already been charged what is going on spirit?

OK, JustFly.com.

Baggage allowances on JustFly.com are dependent upon the airline you booked with. Which airline are you flying with?

How many pieces of baggage do you have to take with you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
spirit one bag to check & purse within guidelines for free

Yes, that is likely to be allowed. Let me check on Spirit Airlines and see if they state specifics on this.... hold on just a few minutes, please...

You may, on Spirit Airlines, bring one “personal item” free of charge.

The personal item cannot be more than 16 inches by 14 inches by 12 inches (40 cm x 35 cm x 30 cm).

This is something like a small backpack or purse that fits entirely in the smaller sizer box (16"x14"x12"). For travel after 4/3/2017, max dimensions are 18"x14"x8".

Does this answer your question? Spirit Airlines' 'bare fare' or lowest-price fare allows carrying-on one such personal item of baggage.

It must be under 40 lbs in weight.

Anything heavier or larger would add $30 to the fare.

Does this answer your question in full? if so, please rate my answer. (- A five-star rating would be appreciated!)

Thanks! and enjoy your flight.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know about the free one I need to check a bag or they will charge me over $200 I don't have a penny for anything xtra in my life yet I give my all to help people like your own parents help me pls check this bag god knows how much ive been charged already \

Well, how large is the second bag? and how much does it weigh?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what is goin on ??? I cannot believe this is hap

Please - I do not work for Spirit Airlines. I am trying to offer advice.

To contact Spirit Airlines about this issue, the checking of another bag, please call

1(###) ###-####/strong>

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1ft6inby11inby2ftlightwieghtbagiboughttdyntpackewdyetwillkeepitunderwhateverusay
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did call thay said go to manage travel I did & there is nowhere to tap to ck bag

Go to

Spirit Airlines' website.

Then, go to Manage Travel

then, you click on 'CHECK-IN' toward the right. You can add a bag to the trip, there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what is that going to cost me if you connect to device ?how much $ am I up to ?

I do not think that I need to connect to your computer.

The offer is still open to another Expert here to accept it - I have refused it. All the more reason to refuse it, if you are trying to budget expenses!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what did all this cost ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how can you do this to people & sleep at night? may you never need help as I did & be so unkindly treated.where is your heart...you had the ability to help me at your finger tips.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. As a JustAnswer Expert, I try to provide good assistance and advice in my fields of specialization.

For all such concerns of pricing and charges, I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or through phone or other contact listed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Tech Support Specialist: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago
Bruce Wilner

Hello. I will try to help you. When you get to the airport, don't go inside: just drive along the "departures" roadway and look for a redcap (a uniformed staffer) standing at a booth or desk by the curb. Say, "Excuse me, sir," or, "excuse me, madam," and--when attended to--"I need to check this bag for my friend here." The redcap will give you all the assistance you need. Hope this helps.

Bruce Wilner
Bruce Wilner
Bruce Wilner