How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a HP Z420 Minitower workstation. It is listed for

Customer Question

We have a HP Z420 Minitower workstation. It is listed for repair with HP Case#(###) ###-####with on-site assistance. We would like to replace this system while keeping the above case# ***** to get on-site assistance to fix our current system and help us install the new PC if needed. It is a HP Z420 Product# *****#ABA.
I have found some units on OfficeMAX website but would fell better ordering it through HP. Can you give me the model # to order to replace this system in the above case#?
Steve Merritt, Colorado Department of Agriculture
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You would need to contact HP Repair to ask for a change in their arrangements.

I presume you have a Repair Contract with HP, if so, this is the number to call:


If you wish to check on repair status, or purchase a product, these numbers are for that purpose:

1-***-***-****, or

1-***-***-**** (SME)

Does this answer your question? if so, please rate my answer and my work. If not, please let me know how I may assist you further with your concern. Thanks.