Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to organize and set up folders on firefox but

Customer Question

I am trying to organize and set up folders on firefox but can't seem to get it right. I have been to the site "making new folders" and "putting bookmarks into folders but for some reason I can't seem to get the procedure and would like to have some one talk to me if possible and explain where I am going wrong.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: IBM
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my computer is old but works good
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Since you asked for help guiding you, i am sending you a remote support offer to log into your

computer with you and help you thru this. If you decide not to accept the offer, we can continue

here written. Just ignore the offer. I will be finishing up with a client in about 15 minutes or so

and will be available.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.