Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

HOW CAN I RECEIVE U.S.A. T.V. PROGRAMS, INCLUDING SPORTS, ON

Customer Question

HOW CAN I RECEIVE U.S.A. T.V. PROGRAMS, INCLUDING SPORTS, ON MY T.V SET IN KOREA?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

You won't be able to access complete live tv content, that simply is not an option unfortunately.

There are a few options though, and the closest thing to live tv would be to use a device like a slingbox to route tv to you from a friend in the US who can host a sling box in their home, but there are some costs for that to consider.

The next best option would be to use a roku, roku4k, fire tv, htpc or smart bluray player to stream content through speciality apps such as the espn app, cbs sports, mlb.tv, etc.

The only problem there is that many of these apps are location based and restricted in certain countries, and the way around that is to use a 3rd party vpn service or proxy server which will make it appear to those services as though you are based in the US.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
HELLO NATHAN: I AM OMPUTER ILLITERATE; THEREFORE, PLEASE GIVE MA ATHE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCUSS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AND I WILL IN FORM AS TO PROCEEDING FURTHER. THANKS FOR YOUR MUCH NEEDED ASSISTANCE.
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

You're very welcome, I'm here if anymore help is needed.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,