Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Whats best ie for windows explorer browser

Customer Question

whats best ie for windows explorer browser
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am little bit confused here so please clarify.Are you looking for a web browser (A web browser is the application that you use for opening web sites) for windows 10?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

In Windows 10 you can use Edge the latest Web browser by Microsoft, it have some differences. Check this article to see the differences of IE11 and Edge. I also like to recommend Google chrome, which is a very good browser for Windows 10.

Regards
Jins